|
Fat . Nothing more to that .
|
|
|
Melvin Ho Zhi jie |
|
|
To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .
|
|
|
Cell group and Breakfast lastly PEIPEI !
Sunday, July 5, 2009, 1:58 PM
Singapore , the food heaven . Had some great breakfast with benny and junfeng at Jelapang , I WANTED TO EAT KFC BREAKFAST D: ! But it was not available for the Kfc there , nvm we ATE NOODLES AND CHEE CHEONG FUN WITH SCALLOP FILLINGS OH GOD , IT SENDS ME TO HEAVEN WHEN I TOOK A BITE -.- . Zai k , i'll continue posting as tomorrow is youth day and im happy over it :) Going Cell group Bye :D Back from Cell group . THIS IS THE SECOND TIME , IM POSTING, I FORGET TO SAVE A DRAFT AND I LOST IT -.- . OK ONCE AGAIN , I WILL SAY I ENJOYED THE GATHERING OF OUR CELL GROUP -.- . Played A GAME , and made Clement and Jeff Lost by doing a forfeit which is eating chips lips to lips like kissing , ewww gay . Ok , had some very nice food , blessings and bible studying . And yea , im posting it , SORRY CLEMENT AND JEFF . YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU 2 THE MOST RIGHT , DON'T ANGRY KAYY . NO YOUTUBE ONLY BLOGGER AND NO ONE CAN STEAL THE VIDEO I WON'T SEND ALSO K . AHAHAHAH . Yesyes , and this is for you my precious , i miss you alot -.- , and your going to gym after eating ?! God , im joking when i say you're fat , DON'T BECOME SKINNY K NO EXCERCISE FOR YOUUUU WHEN YOU'RE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Kay , lets see the video :) Clement and Jeff's Gay forfeit kiss . Labels: AHAHAHAHAHA KISSS KISSSS |
|