Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

:(
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 7:44 PM


This is how i look today , ugly , unhappy and irritated .

Today .
I feel tired .
i feel shag .
i feel stupid .
i miss peipei .
i feel bored .
i feel like sleeping .
i feel uncomfortable the whole day too .

i feel like staying at home tomorrow .
i feel crying .
I just feel everything , today , nothings coming out quite well . Feel , sad the whole day , feel shaggggggg ! Rahhhhhhhhhhh , even after pizza for dinner . I still feeel unhappyy , im focusing on everyone's stuff making them happy and counselling them . Whose going to counsel me , whose going to talk to me , whose going to answer all my questions . I need a psycologist , i need another Zhijie , i need my girlfriend to hug me . I need someone smart and understands how i feel now . Aww and i think im falling sick too , but still i needa work . ZXZXZXZCZXCZXCZX !
I WANT A DOSE OF HAPPINESS , I WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE . I WANT SWEEEEEEEEEEETS THAT COULD OVER FLOW MY HOUSE I WANT MONEY THAT I CAN BATH WITH . I FEEL UNCONTENTED WITH LIFE , FAG !

This post is not about Caryn Ong Chin Pei , No questions about us thanks . We're fine .

Labels: