Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

First Day of School .
Monday, June 29, 2009, 7:41 PM

love quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Today was quite , tiring ? I went to bed at 2.30 A.M. , i toss and turned till 4 am before i can sleep . AND KOH YAO SHENG , RANG AT 4.50 AM SAYING HE MISSES ME ?! Yea , thats an idiot in action . Went to School early on Jun Feng's Dads Lorry , I SWORE THIS MORNING COULD'VE BEEN THE HIGHEST MOOD IN MORNINGS IN MY LIFE . I Saw benny missing the bus on lorry , I LAUGHED AND SCREAM BENNY AHAHAHAHA , I saw tommy too ! AND HE KNOWS ITS ME LAUGHING AT HIM AHAHAHAH . Was supposed to meet Precious earlier to start her day with a great big cuddle and sweet big kiss , but our teachers were too kiasu . Camp at school gate , so scared H1N1 , so didn't really went to meet her :x ? It was a boring day of school though , tiring by the way . So im not going into the studying part yea . Went home with Precious today though , All i can say , is Precious loves to lie on my bed and on me . AND SHE BITED ME LIKE , 8 TIMES TODAY K . IRRITATING . And somehow , fetched her home through a fast 184 Bus . A Hug and Kiss a day , Brightens up my day :)

Labels: