Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Exams .
Thursday, May 7, 2009, 3:51 PM

Photobucket

Phone me and tell me you love me ;/ ?



EXAMS , GOD . I SLEPT THROUGHOUT MY CHINESE , EXCEPT FOR DOING LETTER WRITING ! How ah , hahaha . GOOD LUCK PEOPLE , exams must pass ! Had some talk last night with Jimson , a.k.a heart locked gay . Haha , nothing much to say . Nothing much to blog as well , sometimes , i have a feeling that my life has lost it colours . Long ago . Has it really lost it , or was it a Hi Bye feelings of losing my colours . Not Cherishing the moments that we have , not cherishing the chance . Now , i know what i want . But , haha , i can't have it anymore . I Openly gave you to him , saying go tell him if you really like him . HAHA , GENEROUS . But , im not truly , Happy at all . Im just , stupid haha .

I Miss you , I really do .

Labels: ,