Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

:D Exams finally over soon enough .
Monday, May 18, 2009, 7:07 PM

EXAMS , THE BEST TIME TO SLEEP ! Sleeping during exams , do help lol . Did one of the last papers or subjects in school , ART ! I TOOKED A PICTURE ! DAMN LUCKY ! No one saw though : o , hopes Mr Teo doesn't read this post . LOL .

Topic , Floral , Picuture : Purple Hibiscus and dandelions .
Photobucket

I KNOW WHAT I WANT , LETS WAIT FOR TIME .


AND THIS GIRL , IS SO LOVED ! WONDER GIRLS + WONDER BABY = LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Labels: