Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BACK FROM MALAYSIA ~
Sunday, May 31, 2009, 3:26 PM

I AM BACK WAHAHAHAHA .
Okay , lets start from the first day . It was a very very humid day on saturday can -.- , even in the morning . i woke at 6.30 , bath till 7 , reached the bus area at Lot 1 . Breakfast , and when i stepped out of the aircon room . Guess what , IT WAS SO HOT THAT I STRAIGHT AWAY PESPIRE -.- . We took some cool bus , air conditioned -.- . When i say air conditioned -.- , it means its so damn cold in the bus -.- . Reached Malaysia , but we gotta wait the bus or small coach to refill fuel . I went to the middle of the crossing roads , despite the police fines LOL . TO TAKE A PICTURE AHAHAHAHA . A Police man saw ley , but he never fine me . He fetch me go the fuel place take bus . I TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM OK , LIKE TERMINATOR , WEAR SUN GLASSES , LOL . Malaysia Police is so much better then Ours : o , Reached Johor , took a cool blue boat ~ ! Although , we were the only ones in the ship , it still hovered slowly -.- . Disappointment -.- . Actually , i really admire , and i have nothing to say about kukup's life . Their tradition and cultures are still fishing , rearing fish , and the resorts we stay in are the hard work they put into building and renting to people who wants vacation there . They themselves stay in just a okay okay house . Seriously , their kids go to school in a so FAR FAR AWAY PLACE -.- , they gotta walk 20-30mins . Whereas we singaporeans , have trains , school buses , cars and we can also cab there :D . So their lifes are just simple and quiet seriously . We Went to a fish farm , and saw a tour guide for the farm , he is only 14 and he works for 5 days a week in his school holidays to help to earn extra income . What The Fuck right ? For us , we're like MUMMY I WANA GO OUT , CASH PLEASE . I really , can't describe the simplity of their life really .



Yea . . . . , thats the journey , NOW THE THINGS I DO ! I tell you all ah , going malaysia is freaking worth it . Smoking , drinking , activities , everything is so so cheap . Example , i went around the shop houses looking at the prices of the ciggarettes and Carlsberg beer . A pack of Malboro menthol is 3-4$ , Carlsberg , the retail price is cheaper then singapore by 2$ . Simply CHEAP LA . I watched FA CUP , Chelsea vs Everton , the stressed made me altogether drink 3-4 bottles and i smoked 2-3 packs of Malboro Menthol for 1 day ley -.- , dieing soon . The Food there , is like . FREE ?! You can eat all you want -.- . The seafood , the bbq seafood and bbq food . THE CHICKEN WINGS ARE GODLY . I SWEAR . -.- . And the first time , i ever see people BBQ A CRAB . OH MY GOD , THEY TASTE LIKE HEAVEN LA :DDDD !
I went fishing and everywhere , the checking of prices , everywhere with ease as the uncle which is one of our tour guide FETCHED ME WITH HIS SCOOTER EVERY WHERE ! AHAHAH ! LIFE SAVIOUR BIKE ! -.- ok fuck it , you all would be thinking im so lazy to walk . I admit -.- , im lazy so i sat on the scooter everywhere . Fishing there was fun though , catching mud skippers , crabs , fish . Although i only got 4 fish -.- and they were straight away BBQED , cause they were big and yummy :x ! The Beds were somehow , irritating . Double Decker , if the top shakes , the bottom also shakes -.- . But overall , it was like 7/10 for the whole trip ! Lastly , we went to Johor's Only shopping centre called Jasco . THE THINGS ALSO SO CHEAP . -.- , 1 DRINK + 5 SUSHI = 2.50 SINGAPORE $ -.- . Lame right ? Hao la , i'll end the post with pictures . Quite miss all the friends i have :) i wanna go do some phone calling and gaming now , BYE !

Cool Kind Police man kay !
Photobucket

In the Middle of the Big ROAD .
Photobucket

The Bus/Coach
Photobucket

Our Ship / Boat
Photobucket

Simple and quiet Fishing life
Photobucket

In the boat ! (ignore my aunt and cousin)
Photobucket

The Cool Uncle that fetched me OKAY -.-
Photobucket

Legs Saving scooter
Photobucket

You can't see this in singapore , its so BIG -.-
Photobucket

Soccer TV , SAVED ME THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT !
Photobucket

Yea. . . , the difference of malaysia and singapore box
Photobucket

I purposely , take pictures of food that are finished . JUST TO SUAN HWEE YING KAY :DDD !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fishing rocks !
Photobucket

I was having this face , when waiting for fish -.-
Photobucket

The Fishfarm's Grouper , ITS LIKE , WTF 84 KG .
Photobucket

Can you believe ? 2.50 SGD ?!
Photobucket

Their Houses are built in the sea !
Photobucket

HWEE YING , CRABS CRABS CRABS
Photobucket

Oh Yea , before i went malaysia . I SAW JUNJIE AND SHIRLEY'S BLOG SHOP ! Not bad okay
:D , they sell items like accessories , clothings , special special ear pieces and products ! The best thing is , if you're staying in the red line . THEY WOULD SEND IT TO YOU ASAP ! Must surpport ley , i don't really like blogshops . And i don't even wanna post it in my blog ya know !
But , when i see their blog shop , i felt so interested and SEE SEE , I POSTED ABOUT IT !
Junjie , see , your blog shop , first shop that i posted :) . Surpport people !

http://glamourfifteen.blogspot.com/ Everything wonderful here <<<<



Actually , Actually , i forget to post about something . I PLAYED FUCKING SO MANY FIRE WORKS THAT MADE ME SO CRAZY AND I FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES )) : !
And , i realised after i bath . i put on 2 kg , within a day and im 62kg now FUCK !

Labels: