|
Fat . Nothing more to that .
|
|
|
Melvin Ho Zhi jie |
|
|
To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .
|
|
|
New Specs .
Sunday, March 8, 2009, 5:21 PM
![]() Joke Of The Week Went to make my specs , as you all see i've been wearing a seng eh or crooked specs since last month yea . I finally broke it through a Basket Ball Match ! YAY ! I wanteeed a white specs , But mummy says School won't allow it . So i got a dark green one , which makes me a I LOVE HILL GROVE STUDENT . As everything's green , my uniform , tappered pants , green shoes , green specs . Next time a Green Hair ? AHAHAHAH . Okay , wanted to play basket ball match later after a dota match i suppose . the Three Little pigs are waiting downstairs , they did not came up as my sister's at home , and we're afraid they'll rape her so Yea . . . Sundays are quite boring Benny's not joining us , he broke a mirror sized glass and his parents thinks that there is a splinter so his going for an X-Ray now in the hospital , TAKE CARE BENNY ! IF YOUR DEAD GIVE ME MILKY :) ! Somehow , lets post pictures :) I want the White one man . ![]() So Many Specs dude . ![]() Funny Machine -.- ![]() Labels: AHAHAH, NERDY ME . |
|