|
Fat . Nothing more to that .
|
|
|
Melvin Ho Zhi jie |
|
|
To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .
|
|
|
I LOVE THIS SMALL LITTLE GIRL
Monday, March 23, 2009, 7:42 PM
![]() The Cuteness of today's post . School was as usual tiring , but fun . I want to highlight this little girl AHAHAH , I SAW HER 2 TIMES IN MY LIFE , ONE TIME WHEN HER ELDER COUSIN SIHUI FROM 3A3 fetched by her mother and the girl and another outside . I KEPT SAYING SHE'S CUTE LOL . I can repeat to si hui for 10 times a day sometimes , she finally sent me a photo LOL . I LOVE LA LOL . Here's a photo , sibei lovable and adorable LOL . I FEEL LIKE A PSYCHO POSTING HER COUSINS PICTURE AND PUTTING IT AS WALL PAPER . VERY FUCKING CUTEEE LOL ! THANKS AH SIHUI ; ) ! Labels: cute little life of little girl . |
|