|
Fat . Nothing more to that .
|
|
|
Melvin Ho Zhi jie |
|
|
To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .
|
|
|
:D
Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 10:11 PM
Some how , these few days . Im just dotaing most of the times , talking on phone with eldon , smoking , eating , playingbasketball . But , i think i want to start the KG MINUS DIET again .hmm , i want my six packs and nicer bodybuild somehow . Lets Start tomorrow , Smoke , Basket Ball and Pink Dolphin . I recently found out that , junjie plays better in dota too . But he is the farming jesus , last hit is gone case . Potm Wanabe somemore , but today some nice razing AHAHA . But , somehow i feel that GAMES are quite okay nowadays then having a girlfriend . OKOK WHAT IM SAYING IS NOT TRUE AHAHA , suddenly , i have alot to blog about . ahaha . Lets start with school , hmm . Its quite fun actually , seeing your friends and buddies in schoool . Like Daphne WEARING PINK ERHEM , which got suanned by me badly today . Our dear pig crying yesterday :/ sorry ! Copying History and Social Studies test today , SOME PROFESSIONAL COPYING AHAHAHA . And today , some fucking retarded Traffic safety assembly talk . Dear terence of Bukit batok driving centre , we don't need your speech . Don't make it till like YOUR SO FUCKING IMPORTANT ? THE Mr Tiruh say till like ,OH YAYA IM TERENCE HI I DRAGGED THE ASSEMBLY FOR 45MINUTES IN LOWER SEC , FOR YOU ALL I DON'T FEEL LIKE SPEECHING SO I CUT SHORT TILL 30 MINUTES . Oh yea , _l_ you . I swear , i will drive a car without license next time . Bitch . And you Mr Tiruh , don't insult us -.- , last years death pictures were really quite a laughing stock . So , don't come scold us saying our brains are empty . THE only thing that makes us empty is you . Sports Day is coming too , somehow . I feel like running AHAHAH ! Ok lets talk about me me and ME ! OK , DAMN IT I GOT CAUGHT FOR SMOKING IN SCHOOL . AND MR LEE WANTS TO SEE MY DAD , okay THE LECTURING GOTTA HURT SO BADLY I SWEAR . GIVE ME PUBLIC CANING , CANING BUT NOT a hsa letter please . Fuck you , understand . talk to me la , why Mr Ho Sum Tien . Don't worry la , quiting smoking soon la . Heart problem making me die la , afteer 16th febuary la , the check up confirm tell me quit what . haiyo , then got someone , always say No Smoke Smoke AHAHA . SO CUTE , ok quitting smoking soon enough . AND THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT , I AM NOT ATTACHED , I AM SINGLE AND UNAVAILIBLE for now . Cause , i like someone . AHAHAHA . and p/s Min Yuan ! cheer up , do what you think you want to feel happy , no one wants you i want you okay ! p/s Li ting , im so sorry for not calling . this few days so engrossed in Dota , ahah . p/s NGIAM JUN JIE , PLEASE DON'T SUICIDE AT WESTMALL ( GET IT ^ ^ ? ) POSTED LIAO . ILOVEYOU WIFEY . i guess , next time i shall post a picture with long posts . haha . Nights humans. Labels: long post ahaha . |
|