|
Fat . Nothing more to that .
|
|
|
Melvin Ho Zhi jie |
|
|
To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .
|
|
|
READD THIS !
Sunday, January 18, 2009, 1:20 AM
Hey Humans , im quite amazed what eldon says is always spot on and correct . The Human is attached again , like eldon said , she cannot stand being single , find anyone or should i say love anyone she can and stead LOL . sometimes , i wonder , its amazing though . I AM NOT A SOUR GRAPE HOR , I CAN STAY SINGLE . : ) DON'T SAY WHAT I JEALOUS I SCOLD PEOPLE HOR . fucking cute friends AHAHAH . screw my mother , mother fucker me . lol fuck your mom 10 times , family die of leukimia okay ? : ) ! tired and cannot tahan not smoking , going smoke and dota already . Shall end post , Mother Die girl , don't need so happy im like dieing , IM NOT LEH ! im alive and kicking , Single / Attached in no time , so fuck your family : ) ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sometimes , i feel rather weird , i feel a little sharp pain in my heart , shall not feel it anymore in time to come . Afterall , get over everything once you gan people right . LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZHIJIEEEEEEEEEEE : )Dear mother die girl , hope you last long okay ? don't find another new bf , too many not good , retriubution one . Like what happened to me , LOL . HAO LA , I GO SMOKE MAN , I LOVE MY FRIENDS . : ) |
|