Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I SWEAR I WILL FORGET .
Friday, January 16, 2009, 8:19 PM

FUCK YOU MAN really . for the last time , i AM NOT GOING TO LIKE TREAT A GIRL WELL . I SWEAR , FUCK IT MAN . oh sure , you better not be so guai lan treat other girl like mee , FUCK YOU . YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS , AND ITS LIKE , I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH . AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SOME DOG . FUCK YOU MAN , REALLY . oh MY GOD , I CAN'T BELIEVE IT . IM LIKE , THE LOSER . WHO WAITS 1 MONTH PLUS AND GETS TREATED LIKE A DOG . oh , but maybe should be A BIG LOSER ? and ya , later people will come spamming my blog OH FUCK YOU ZHIJIE WHATEVER , AND ITS LIKE I DON'T CARE MAN . i swear my mother die , if i ever mention the name ever again . i swear . treat you like treasure treat me like dog ? HUMANS , THATS HOW YOU GET WHEN YOU TREAT A GIRL TOO WELL YA , SO DON'T TREAT IT SO WELL LIKE DAILY CALL IN EVERY MINUTE AND SECOND . AND TREAT HER LIKE EVERYTHING , WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BASTARD HER , SHE BREAKS UP . SO YA , IM STAYING SINGLE OR JUST FLING AROUND .

Labels: