|
Fat . Nothing more to that .
|
|
|
Melvin Ho Zhi jie |
|
|
To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .
|
|
|
:D FUNNY DAY LA . LOL . I PHONE !
Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 8:54 PM
:D FUN DAY IN SCHOOL !lol , IN PE LOL . WE WENT TO EAT AND THEN SAW JIN YUAN AND JUN JIE GUESS WHAT ? JUN JIE NEVER SEE I-PHONE BEFORE ! TOOK SOME STUPID PICTURES XDDDD ! Ahaha , Idiot Looking at I-PHONE everybody hear b3fore right ? what about I-PHONE GETTING TOUCHED AND LOOKING BACK AT IDIOT ? SHALL SEE LATER :D! And everybody Was crazyy about a handphone game :D ! Fun see see :D ! haha , i betted with my sis a week ago , whether true love can be found . It can be found when your having someone , But not loving someone you can or cannot get . I took amyy as an example i bet with Lynn , 3 months she don't love me anymore :D ! She said , atleast1 year? i sayy , if im correct you shall trust me forevr :D she said okayy . and Guess what amyy said today ! i was right ! : D ! ahaha ! The Details shall be cut to a point , I won't patch with zhijie ( i also won't patch with you unless i still can find the feelings back :D ) ! I love Yeo Hui tian :D ! haha , so i won the bet : D My new Dog , My sis :D ! XDD ! WELCOME ! ahah . Shall End post here with pictures . Lastly , I love you babyy Yeo Hui Tian :D Lol , Sitting on Junjie :D Idiot Looking at I-PHONE , Idiot which is Junjie Smiling . Khungy Sitting on junjie Revenging for I-PHONE . Eunice Playing City Bloxx Hp Game The Stupid Game , BUT FUN Yue Yin also playing -.- LOL , FUN LEY !Labels: ilovemybabyy . |
|