Fat . Nothing more to that .

Melvin Ho Zhi jie
Im fat
im a fatty
Thats quite alot to know who am i and what am i about HAH (fat)!
Melvin_fatty_larrr@hotmail.com

To prevent skinny people , there is no C box .

This lights up my blog with music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

:D I posted in school !
Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 11:35 AM

Im IN SCHOOL :D !



Posting in school , 11.35 A.M. :D ! Beside me is Wifey The Junjie gay :D ! AHAHA . Shall End Post , Doing Physic Computer assesment with the Mrs Peng and CLASS . shall post a picture of Com Lab :D !

This is an Example of A question , My answers Gurantee Correct :D !

A dipper makes 6 water crests in 2 seconds. As the dipper makes the seventh crest, the first crest has travelled 42 cm from the dipper. Calculate the frequency, wavelength and speed of the wave.

The Frequency : I Don't know
The WaveLength : I Don't know
The Speed : I Don't know



OMG WTF LA ! I WENT HOME EARLY TODAY LEY , I TELL YOU ALL LOR STARH*B IS A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANY LO . . . cb la , suddenly cut my house phone or should i say deactivated it . Luckily there's Fiona and Kenneth to help la ! THX GUYS ! I OWE YOU ALL ONE ! AND MY DAUGHTER ! TY FOR CALLING BABYY ! i tell you all luhh , im very very SORRY TO BABYY ! YEO HUI TIAN ! IM SORRY I NEGLECTED YOU ! But its starhub fault )): GUYS , HUI TIAN MISS ME TILL CRY CAN ? OMT LA , SO SWEET LA . babyy , im sorry )): i love you . i will try to get my Line back ASAP okayy :D ? ily ! sorry for making you worried and miss me ! sorry ! And the police thingy of hug hug no more le :X , babyy told his daddy that IM FREN ??!! FREN CAN SIT ON LAP AND HUG ??!! haha , nevermind don't wanna let her principle pursue . But the DM of Pioneer sec says wanna shame her infront of whole school tomorrow ? He Do's that and im Bring my elder sis go scold . Try Me Pioneer Dm , if she cries or shy's tmr , i sure sue you.




BABYY I LOVE YOU , IM SORRY FOR

MAKING YOU

WORRIED ! SORRY ! ILY ILY ILY ! ღ !

Labels: